Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the range of SmsGlobalService coverage area?
Our coverage spans over 600 networks in 200 plus countries across the globe.
- Can I use this service for sending messages on my products or services info, advertisement or any such purpose to my customers or intending customers?
A. Yes, you can. This service is meant for you.
- Can I send special characters in SMS?
A. Yes, you can send any special character of a US Keyboard.
- What are the payment methods supported by SmsGlobalService?
A. We currently accept Paypal, Western Union and Cheque deposits
- What is the minimum SMS credit?
A. There is no minimum SMS credit you can purchase, you can purchase any number of credits you like
- Why do messages at times get delayed reaching their destinations?
A. There are many reasons for delay like either the receiver has switched off his or her Mobile or the mobile is out of range.
- will the messages sent displaying my number be charged against my account with my mobile operator?
A. No the bills will be charged against the credits that would be provided by SmsGlobalService.
- Why do I need a username and password with my SmsGlobalService Account?
A. Your password keeps your SmsGlobalService account completely private and personal. The password assures that you are the only one sending messages from your account. Except of course you share such details with someone else.
- What happens when my message encounters a switched off mobile?
A. When the system tries to deliver your message to a phone number which is switched off or out of range the message will remain in the network for sometime. As soon as the mobile comes in range that message will be delivered to it.
- Is there any limitation to the amount of messages I send?
A. No, there is no limitation on the amount of messages you send. Note however that the amount of messages you can send is only limited by the credit balance of your account.
- How quickly are messages delivered?
A. Your messages are sent to the phones as soon as you send them. However, depending on the volume of sent requests, there could be some delay.
- How do I contact technical support?
A. If you have questions call us on +254722569968 or visit our enquiry page at Contact Us.
- How do I check my balance/credits?
A. To check the balance you have in your account do the following:-
1. Login to your account with your user-name and password.
2. SmsGlobalService will display the credit allotted to you and the credit you have used on the upper right corner of the page upon successful login.